INTRA BALTIC Services Company offers IR imaging services for leak control and identification.
TECHNOLOGY SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
Uncontrolled emissions following leaks:
- Digestible raw hydrocarbons and digestion products;
- Process fluids (aggressive chemicals).
Shut-off and control valves
SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
- Flange joints;
- Moving joints (pump and compressor shafts);
- Shut-off and control valve sealing elements and gates;
- Loading/unloading, discharge, sample intaking and drain devices without flare system;
- Tank vent in/vent out ports without vapour recovery system.
- Evaluate the condition of pipeline and fittings (thinning, defects, corrosion wear, welding defect, sealing damage);
- Prevent near miss incidents and conveyed fluid leaks;
- Identify developing hydrocarbon leaks at early stages;
- Classify leaks and evaluate leaked volumes;
- Inspect equipment and pipeline sections that are in state of alert;
- Identify sections with damaged heat isolation and installation defects;
- Analyze sealing materials, equipment operation and maintenance efficiency.