Repair qualification improvement training programs available for customers and contractors personnel in Company’s training centre.
- Contemporary bolting management;
- Portable machining, pipe cuttings and flange facing;
- Pipeline hot tapping and line stopping;
- Repair methods for pipeline fittings;
- Testing of pressure relief valves;
- Online leak sealing.
The programs are prepared for assistant engineers of repair and maintenance departments.
Training can be provided at customer’s site.
- Raise awareness of existing types of contemporary repair tools;
- Detailed study of basic types and areas of application and repair methods;
- Practicing skills of safe and high-performance use of tools, exercising on simulators and actual sites;
- Developing skills of deep task analysis during repair of processing and accessory equipment;
- Developing skills of careful handling and operation. Training are delivered by highly qualified specialists with broad experience in equipment repair and maintenance as well as training.
Trainees are issued qualification upgrade certificates. INTRA BALTIC provides post-training support.